My unedited voice over

15:42

I decided to write, record and add a voice over to my film opening following some feedback from my family, who said that the story could be a little confusing for some. I hope that the voice over puts across the message of grief and loss that I wanted it to convey. I recorded it and am now planning to edit it to enhance the sound a bit and then add it in my film opening. Script: One day you're on top of the world And the next it's falling on in you. People constantly tell me that life goes on and I have to keep going, but for me that is the saddest part about it all, how can I go on everyday like nothing is wrong. It's impossible to forget someone who gave me so much to remember. It feels like everyone is moving on with their lives while I am stuck in this hole I can't climb out of. Believe me, I am trying my hardest, but life's not worth living without her.

You Might Also Like

0 comments