Note To Moderator

10:57

Dear Moderator

My name is Katriona Fraser and welcome to my blog. It is a record of the work undertaken as part of the G321 AS Foundation Portfolio within the OCR GCE cause in Media Studies. I worked independently to produce a film opening in the Romantic Drama genre. The project lasted four months, commencing in September 2015 and finishing in March 2016. I hope you enjoy my work and find it both successful and interesting. Please use the navigation bar to access my work as organised into labels:audience, camera, cast, editing, evaluation, exam, experience, film openings research, genre, institutions, mise en scene, planning, production, research and trips. There is also a link to the St Mary's Blog Hub.

Yours faithfully
Katriona Fraser

You Might Also Like

0 comments